New York Disability Discrimination Lawyers
Millions Obtained for Clients in Verdicts & Settlements
Largest Sexual Harassment Judgment Ever Awarded to an Individual in a New York State Court!
Leading Law Firm with 100 Years of Combined Experience
Long Island, Nassau County, NY
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires employers to make reasonable accommodations to help people with disabilities perform their jobs. The law also prohibits employers from refusing to hire or promote otherwise qualified candidates on the basis of a real, or even a perceived disability, such as pregnancy or recovery from an addiction. You cannot be fired, denied access, paid less or subjected to harassment because of a disability. If you are, this law gives you an opportunity to set those wrongs right.
At Leeds Brown Law, P.C., we understand the distinction between the words, “inability” and “disability” and have been working to get that message across to employers for more than two decades. Through a combination of hard work, dedication and passionate advocacy, our attorneys have been able to provide clients with precedent-setting results through discrimination litigation in state and federal courts, and through the faster, more efficient means of mediation and arbitration.
Our clients benefit from our experience with discrimination cases and the team based approach we apply to handling their cases. This ensures that someone who knows them and what is happening in their case will almost always be available if a question or issue arises. It also enables us to perform a more comprehensive analysis of the legal issues involved, with more effective cost control and a more well-rounded decision-making process.
Leeds Brown Law, PC is a New York City area litigation firm committed to integrity, professionalism, vigorous advocacy and getting results in a variety of legal practice areas, particularly in the areas of civil rights and employment discrimination.
New York Employment Law Attorneys Leeds Brown Law, PC offer high quality legal services and representation to clients throughout the five boroughs of Manhattan, including Wall Street, Midtown Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island; and throughout Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long island, including the Northshore, the Southshore, and cities such as Garden City, Carle Place, Hempstead, Mineola, Melville, Westbury, Hicksville, Levittown, Freeport, Massapequa, Valley Stream, Long Beach, Glen Cove, Syosset, Huntington, Bayside, Forest Hills, Manhasset, Whitestone, Commack, Brentwood and Riverhead, New York. Leeds Brown Law also extends its practice throughout all the counties of Nassau and Suffolk County, which includes the East end of Long Island, as well as to The Hamptons.
Pages Related to Disability Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination Attorneys Recover Compensation for Workers
- Disability Discrimination is Illegal. Protect Your Rights.
- Enforcing the Rights of Employees with Intellectual Disabilities
- New York City Disability Discrimination Lawyers Help Secure Reasonable Accommodations
- New York Disability Discrimination Attorneys Protect Your Rights
- New York Employees – Have You Been Discriminated Against at Work?
- Securing Reasonable Accommodations for Disabled Workers on Long Island
- The ADA and Its Protections for Disabled Workers in New York
- Understanding the ADA & Employment Discrimination
- What Does it Mean to be Disabled Under Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- Workplace Discrimination Based on Disability is Prohibited; Assert Your Rights
- Disability Discrimination Harassment