New York Business Law Attorneys and Commercial Litigation Lawyers
Many entrepreneurs look to business ownership as a means of achieving the American dream. In starting and running a business, it is essential that you establish a strong foundation that will allow for business and personal growth and expansion.
From organizing your business to running your business, and from addressing business disputes to disposing of your business, the right law firm can make all the difference.
Experienced New York Business Law Attorneys and Nassau County Commercial Business Services Lawyers
At Leeds Brown Law, PC, we represent business and commercial clients locally in Nassau County, throughout Long Island and elsewhere in the New York metropolitan area, as well as across the United States.
Some of the general legal services our attorneys can provide to your business include:
- Severance / Employment Agreements – Our attorneys can serve as your advocate when you are negotiating a severance or employment agreement. It is important to understand your obligations and to make sure that you are being treated fairly.
- Business negotiations — Our business law attorneys can help you with contract negotiations, including employment contracts, vendor contracts, sales contracts, commercial real estate lease negotiations, and contracts for sales and services.
- UCC code transactions — Our business lawyers can help you with UCC issues, including UCC code transactions.
- Business contracts — Our attorneys can assist you with your business agreement issues, including drafting and reviewing partnership agreements, shareholder agreements and LLC agreements, as well as vendor and supplier contracts, employment contracts, real estate contracts, and other business contracts.
- Employment law issues — Our law firm has extensive experience handling employment law issues, including discrimination and sexual harassment allegations, as well as termination issues and non-compete agreements.
- Business disputes and litigation — Our commercial attorneys have significant experience in resolving business disputes through aggressive litigation or alternative dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration. We can assist in the resolution of any business dispute, including contract disputes, shareholder or partnership disputes, employment disputes, and other business litigation matters.
At Leeds Brown Law, PC our business law attorneys have extensive in experience handling business-related issues and disputes, including contract and employment claims. Our business law representation extends to clients throughout Long Island and elsewhere in the New York City metropolitan area, as well as across the country.
We would be happy to discuss your business concerns in confidence, and provide free consultations to answer your questions and evaluate your situation. Contact one of our experienced business law and trial attorneys today to discover how we can help you.
Located in New York City, as well as Nassau County, the attorneys at Leeds Brown Law, PC offer high quality legal services and representation to clients throughout the five boroughs of Manhattan, including Wall Street, Midtown Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island; and throughout Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long island, including the Northshore, the Southshore, and cities such as Garden City, Carle Place, Hempstead, Mineola, Melville, Westbury, Hicksville, Levittown, Freeport, Massapequa, Valley Stream, Long Beach, Glen Cove, Syosset, Huntington, Bayside, Forest Hills, Manhasset, Whitestone, Commack, Brentwood and Riverhead, New York. Leeds Brown Law also extends its practice throughout all the counties of Nassau and Suffolk County, which includes the East end of Long Island, as well as to The Hamptons.