Long Island Employment Lawyers
Wage and Hour Actions | Discrimination or Harassment in the Workplace | Minimum Wage or Overtime Pay Violations | Misclassification of Workers | Denial of Breaks
You work hard for your pay. When your employer tries to shortchange you, either by denying you overtime that you are due, or by making you work through breaks (even meal times), or by requiring that you take work home with you, you need to seek experienced legal counsel to protect your rights. The attorneys at Leeds Brown Law, PC, can help.
At Leeds Brown Law, PC, we have protected the rights of men and women in New York and on Long Island for more than 30 years, handling all types of employment law matters, including wage and hour claims. The keys to our success and longevity have been our commitments to hard work and thorough preparation, combined with a dedication to provide the highest levels of personal service and professional integrity. We recognize that every case is different, and take the time to learn the details, so that we can develop the most effective strategy to get the outcome you want.
Our Long Island Employment Law Practice
We aggressively protect the rights of people who have experienced wage and hour violations, handling all types of claims, including situations where and employer:
- Wrongfully classifies you as an exempt employee to avoid paying overtime
- Requires that you work “off the clock” or that you take work home to meet a deadline
- Refuses to pay you for overtime earned, or minimum wage for time you have worked
- Deduct break time from your wages, when you are not allowed or haven’t taken breaks
- Denies you termination pay earned when you are fired or quit your job
Our lawyers also fight for the rights of people who have been victims of workplace discrimination or harassment, whether based on age, race, gender, disability, religion or creed, or sexual orientation.
At Leeds Brown Law, PC, we offer a free initial consultation. To set up an appointment with an experienced Long Island employment law attorney, call our office at 516-873-9550 or 212-661-4370 (toll-free at 800-585-4658), or contact us online.
Pages Related to Long Island Employment Lawyers
- Employee Rights Lawyers Levittown New York
- Employment Lawyers Garden City New York
- Employment Lawyers Hicksville New York
- Hempstead New York Employment Law Attorneys
- Mineola Sexual Harassment Attorneys
- Suffolk County Employment Law Attorneys
- Westbury New York Employment Law Attorneys
- Westbury Sexual Harassment Lawyers