Class and Collective Actions
Leeds Brown has a number of pending class and collective actions, especially in the restaurant and catering hall industries. The following cases are presently in the Notice Stage, where the Court authorizes information to be circulated to Class Members so that they can make an informed decision about joining the case. If you’ve worked for one of the following companies, please read the notices carefully.
- MAOR v VOLUME SERVICE AMERICA, INC.
- Air Serv
- Singh Hospitality Group
- Woodbury Country Club
- Bobby K. Caterers (aka Del Mir)
- Mac Hudson
- Uddin v Interstate Management Company LLC
- Membrives and Spero v. HHC TRS FP Portfolio LLC, et al
[PROPOSED] NOTICE OF WAGE & HOUR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
- Jose Cornejo and Carlos Cornejo v. Rose Castle, et al