Suzanne Leeds Klein, Esq.
Suzanne represents workers in a wide variety of employment matters, including complex class actions to recover unpaid wages under the Fair Labor Standards Act and state law, unlawfully retained gratuities, prevailing wages, discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, and other employment-related disputes. Suzanne is an experienced litigator in both state and federal court, and has successfully represented workers at trial.
Suzanne obtained her undergraduate degree from Cornell University, and her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law, where she received the Archibald R. Murray Cum Laude Award for her commitment to public service. Super Lawyers Magazine has listed Suzanne as a Rising Star from 2014-2017, a recognition reserved for less than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in New York.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Cornell University, B.S., 2003, Cum Laude
Board or Bar Certifications
- New York State Bar, First Department
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York