- Employment Law / Employee / Employer
- Wage / Hour / Overtime Pay
- Unpaid Commissions
- Complex Litigation – Class or Collective Actions
- Consumer Fraud
- Deceptive Practices
- Trusts & Estates
- Contract Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution / Mediation
- General Practice
- Hofstra University School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Honors: Hofstra Labor & Employment Law Journal, member; Public Justice Foundation, member
- Indiana University – Bloomington (M.S., 2006)
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill (B.A., 2003)
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Board or Bar Certifications
- New York State Bar, Second Department
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- Second Circuit, Court of Appeals
- Since 2012, helped Leeds Brown Law recover at least $75 million in settlement funds for potential claimants in class actions under the New York Labor Law – many of which allege violations regarding unpaid wages and unpaid gratuities.
- Involved in nearly 60 unpaid intern cases against major corporation, including high profile settlements against Fortune 500 companies.
- Lectured on intern rights and legal claims asserted by unpaid interns.
- Panelist at Hofstra Labor and Employment Journal Symposium.
- Worked as the primary Leeds Brown associate on wage and hour settlements for nearly 150 collective or class actions.
- Litigated hundreds of unpaid wage cases in Federal and State Court in the NYC area.
- Worked with partners to coordinate and develop the class action division within Leeds Brown Law.
- Worked for the U.S. House of Representatives in the Office of Congressman John Spratt (S.C., 5) during sessions of the 110th Congress, helping with State Childrens’ Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) among other pending legislation.
- Worked in the fundraising office for Sheheen for Governor during Sen. Vincent Sheheen’s 2010 gubernatorial election in South Carolina.
- Helped coordinate electronic and ESI discovery guidelines for class and collective actions for Leeds Brown Law
- Aided clients in pursuing political remedies during the 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 New York State legislative sessions.
Civic or Community Involvement
- Member of the Manhattan Young Democrats
- Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity, Veterans Assistances Clinic at Hofstra Law School, and various other community service organizations
- Member of Long Island Flag Football League, Sid Jacobson JCC Basketball League, and LI Legends Flag Football League