Laura is an associate attorney in the Firm’s wage and hour division and represents Clients making claims for unpaid overtime, unpaid wages, improperly paid tips/gratuities, minimum wage violations and consumer fraud in New York City, Long Island and the surrounding areas. She regularly participates in settlement negotiations, arbitrations and trial preparations, including motions before various courts, for the Firms class action matters.
Before coming to work at Leeds Brown, Laura was an associate at an employment law firm in Manhattan.
- Wage and Hour Class Actions
- Overtime Pay
- Minimum Wage
- Unpaid Tips
- Consumer Fraud
- New York University School of Law, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- American University, Bachelor of Arts, Magna cum Laude, with Honors
- Judicial Law Clerk, The Honorable Steven L. Locke, United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Law Fellow, 32BJ Service Employees International Union
- Peggy Browning Fellow, United States Department of Labor Solicitor’s Office, Philadelphia
- Law Clerk, Communications Workers of America, District 1
- New York State, 2014