Aaron Ferri began working at Leeds Brown Law, P.C. as an Associate in March 2016. Aaron has focused on cases involving employment law, employment discrimination, and sexual harassment, including cases in the New York State Division of Human Rights (“NYSDHR”) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”). Aaron has also worked on litigation matters involving Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”), and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (“ADEA”).
Aaron received a Bachelor of Arts from Stony Brook University in 2011. Aaron graduated from The Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2014, and is admitted to practice in New York State courts, as well as, the Eastern and Southern District Courts of New York.
- Employment Law
- Employment Discrimination
- The Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, J.D.
- Stony Brook University, B.A.
- State of New York, 2015
- New York District Court, Southern District of New York, 2016
- New York District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2016